LARIMAR & MOONSTONE NAPKIN RING
or make 4 interest-free payments of $82.25 AUD fortnightly with More infoNAP-LAR/MOO
Entertaining at home never looked so good!
Add the finishing touch to your tablescape and impress your guests with this set of two natural and rare Larimar and Rainbow Moonstone napkin rings.
Inspired by Jimena’s first jewellery collection in which natural stones were wire wrapped, these too take you back to where it all began for her namesake brand.
Larimar was used in her original Alberta earrings named after her late Father Carlos Alberto and was named so because it reminded her of the clouds in heaven. This is why she has decided to launch with this stone first.
Each napkin ring is unique in that although the stone has been sourced from the same slab, no two will ever share the same exact pattern and this is just the way Jimena likes it.
Napkin ring information:
- Large cabachon of natural Larimar surrounded by 80-90 Rainbow Moonstone stones
- Material: 18K gold over brass
- Size: approx 5.5 cm L x 4.5 cm W (the large stone takes up most of this)
- Weight: approx: 80 g per pair
- One Size
- Price is for a pair of napkin rings (Larimar is an expensive stone not used much in the market so it is valuable and rare)
- Care for this item by wiping it with a damp cloth if needed.
- Free from Nickel, Lead, Zinc and Cadmium.
- Orders received before 12 midday AEST will be shipped the same day.
- Orders received after 12 midday AEST will be sent the next business day.
Disclaimer: Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of natural stone pieces, exact colour and stone patterns may vary slightly between earrings and earring pairs.
[widgetic-faq-accordion id=597e9ed7ecb2a1cf1b8b456a autoscale=on width=569 height=510 resize=allow-scale-down]